Personal Lines

Personal insurance is for individuals rather than companies or organizations. It includes health, life, disability, property, vehicles and so on. If a need for any of these personal lines applies to you, please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. With our experience and access to markets, we will find you exactly what you need.


The road to healthcare can be difficult to navigate. There are valuable health benefits for all ages offered by a variety of top-knotch insurance companies.

Under Age 65

We can provide quotes for On and Off-Exchange plans. Families and individuals have three different ways to enroll in health insurance coverage:

  • Low income households can go to the Exchange and may receive substantial financial assistance from the government.
  • High income households may not be eligible for subsidies; they may prefer to look for carriers outside the Exchange.
  • Individuals who need short-term coverage and can favorably answer health history questions may qualify for a temporary health insurance plan.

Over Age 65

This age group is eligible for a number of options, including Medicare.  We can offer assistance with supplemental insurance that will cover items not covered by Medicare Part A and Part B coverage.


Review thousands of term, whole, and universal life insurance policies from over 135 A-rated insurance carriers instantly. Our licensed agents will take care of pre-underwriting requirements to make sure you qualify for specific rates based on your health, height/weight, driving record and family history.

If health issues are a concern, you will need to complete a short “preliminary inquiry” form that will be sent to multiple carriers. This will identify the insurance company best suited for you. We will set up a paramedical exam to be done at your home or workplace and the insurance company may request records from your doctor.

The insurance company will respond with their offer and we work with you to negotiate the best rate. You have a no-risk guarantee since you have up to 30 days (depending on your state) to return the policy for a full refund.

Looking for insurance?


Short Term Disability (STD): provides a percentage of an employee’s income after a short waiting period that starts when paid sick leave ends.

Long Term Disability (LTD): provides a percentage of an employee’s income after Short Term Disability coverage is exhausted.  Please note that LTD may provide retraining for those employees who are unable to perform their prior job duties due to illness or injury.



Your home is your most valuable asset. It represents both monetary & sentimental value. When insuring your home, it’s important to think about each individual piece of the puzzle. You have your dwelling (external structure), other structures (detached structures), personal property (contents inside), loss of use (if you’re displaced from your home), personal liability and medical payments (3rd party liability). Some important questions to ask yourself include:

  • When was my home built?
  • What is the square footage?
  • When was roofing, heating, wiring and plumbing last updated?
  • Is my home built on firm foundation?
  • Do I have any valuable items to protect? (i.e. jewerly & furs, coins, silverware, artwork, cameras)

Most insurance companies offer multi-policy discounts, alarm discounts and occupational discounts. Bundling your home with auto, rental property, umbrella and/or earthquake insurance will significantly lower your annual premiums.


Protect your apartment, condo or rental property. In the case of a fire, could you afford to replace all of your furniture, furnishings, electronics, clothing and other valuables? While water, fire and theft may be a few of the most common renters’ losses, they are just the tip of the iceberg.

If your residence is damaged from a covered loss (i.e., the building burns down) and you need shelter, renter’s insurance comes in handy with coverage to pay for temporary housing. It includes personal liability if another person is hurt, whether in your home or away from it. Personal items stolen from your vehicle can be covered by your renter’s policy. Renter’s insurance provides coverage for your own items, and it provides coverage for other people’s injuries or damages in situations for which you’re liable.


Earthquake insurance is a form of property insurance in which the policyholder is paid if an earthquake causes property damage. Standard homeowner’s policies DO NOT cover loss from such a disaster.

For California residents, studies estimate we have a 99.7% chance of experiencing a 7.0 or higher within the next 30 years. Earthquake rates are entirely dependent upon location and the probability of occurrence. You can never be too careful in protecting your home and more importantly, your family. Although rare, earthquake can be devastating and it’s up to you to decide whether or not it’s a risk worth taking.


Liability insurance is required in the state of California for all autos, motorcycles, boats and RVs.

Every state has its own limits of auto liability. In California, the minimum required auto liability limits are:

  • $15,000 of bodily injury liability per person
  • $30,000 of bodily injury liability per accident
  • $5,000 of property damage liability

These limits may or may not protect you should an ‘at-fault’ collision occur. If you lease or loan a vehicle in California, 100/300/50 limits are required. If you have assets to protect, you may want to think about higher limits or even an umbrella policy which would offer you an additional layer of protection for your vehicles and properties.

Most auto insurance companies offer multi-policy discounts, occupational discounts, good driver discounts and loyalty discounts. Bundling your policies with one insurance company can save you money both in the present and long-term. Auto insurance follows the vehicle, not the person so be careful who you give your keys to.

We have all the tools you need. Call us today!

Get A Quote